It all started when I threatened to drop kick Jessica in the face. Then the discussion turned into who could kick the highest. This lead four of my roommates and I into the living to kick the wall a mark where they land to see who could get the highest. All of this occurring at 1:00 AM.
After a few tries I decided to practice while Joanna got her turn. Just before Joanna went I stepped to practice on the door and slipped and fell flat on my back. It was so funny! Someone turned of the lights and we all tried, unsuccessful to laugh quietly. After a period of time we felt brave enough to start again. Every time we heard the slightest noise we would turn off the lights in fear of our neighbors below us coming up and telling us to be quite.
It was finally me turn to kick the wall again and I took my socks of to prevent falling, but once again I kicked and fell on my butt. Once again we turned off the lights and pretended we weren't awake. Finally, we decided we had made enough noise and I had fallen enough times that we decided to stop.
This was definitely one of the funniest nights of the year!
Christmas Festivities!
8 years ago
Good thing you got all that cushion back there.
ReplyDeletehey marie..just wanted to say hi! i love reading your blog..you are so cute! we miss you and hope to see you soon! love you! -jaime and jason
ReplyDelete