So I am not one to try to pull April Fool's jokes, but this year Jessica and I decided we wanted to get your friend Esther. Jessica comes up with a great idea of telling her that Jessica is dating someone. Right when I get to the class I have with Esther, I start telling her all about Jessica's new boyfriend and how it happened. She was totally buying it. The best part was that literally no less then a minute after I tell her she tell me, "Happy April Fool's Day!" I was great! I respond with, "Oh, yeah, I totally forgot. Thanks for telling me so I can watch my back." It was so funny.
On Esther's way home she said she would stop by Jessica's work to talk to her about it, but Jessica wasn't there. We were hoping she would call, but later that night Jessica gave in and called her. She told her all the same stories I did and Esther was so excited. About ten minutes before midnight, we broke the new to Esther that it was a joke.
Today when I saw her, she had to ask me to make sure it was a joke. She was so upset that we got her. It was pretty fun. I can't wait until Jessica really does get a boyfriend and Esther doesn't believe us.
Christmas Festivities!
8 years ago
You are quite the actress Marie! I would have started laughing when she said Happy April's Fool Day!
ReplyDelete