Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chipmunk






Sorry I haven't posted in a really long time, but I think you all will enjoy laughing at my pain in this one. I got my wisdom teeth pulled. I don't know if the picture quiet does it justice, but it tried.

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Nothing else to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you were here so we could laugh.... with you, yes with you. Becky moved out today and Jessica is packing. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats what youget for eating my strawberrys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been waiting... and it definately paid off. That is sooo funny. It really looks like you are keep some extra food in your mouth. haha. I will definately be revisiting this post for some good laughs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sending you nine hugs and kisses! Hope it doesn't hurt too bad! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Marie! at least you don't have bruising. We miss you. It's just Jessica, Rebecca and me now.

    ReplyDelete