Monday, April 27, 2009

Hair Cut

So I actually did it. I thought I would wuss out and not do it. Jeff's girlfriend Kylie was kind enough to cut it for me. I think it came out really good.








Now lets hope it still looks good without the puffy cheeks and bruised mustache.

5 comments:

  1. MAARRIIEEE! (Can you tell I a screaming!) I love it! It looks great! Yippee for Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I cannot believe you did it. So cute!! It looks great. I thought shorter hair woul dmake you look younger but it doesn't. It looks so fresh!! And I love the side bangs so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie well done! it is so cute! I am so proud of you. I love it. I bet it feels great.
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super pretty!! you look beautiful! jason was so mad you wouldn't let jeff text him a picture..lol. i'll have to bring him on your blog so he can see..it was killing him that he didn't know what it looked like :)

    ReplyDelete