Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Viva Las Vegas! Day Two

Things didn't quiet go as planned. We lost our first game 58-66. It pretty much sucked!!! Big time. I am actually already back in Provo, so I am really upset about that. Our game was at 7 last night and we left at 10 the next morning. I really don't want to go to any of my classes since I wasn't planning on it and none of my teachers are expecting me there.

I did go to In-N-Out yesterday, which was pretty sweet. Melissa, you can tell Adam and make him jealous. To get into the gym you had to have a credential and id, so it was pretty intense. The two times we went to the gym I had problems getting in. The first time they forgot to print off my credential and then the second time I wasn't on the list.

One highlight from the day before that I forgot about. On the way home from eating dinner some girls sang primary songs all the way back to the hotel. Only at BYU!!

We did get a backpack and headphones from the tournament, so that is pretty nice I guess.

2 comments:

  1. ahh. Sorry. Better luck next time I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad you are back. Not going to lie.

    ReplyDelete