Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Busy Day


Yesterday was a pretty busy day, between the hours of 7:30am and 11:30pm I was home for like ten minutes. It started with a classes homework and a test. Then I met up with Jessica at the International Cinema to watch "Hennry Poole is Here." It was a pretty weird move, but I liked it. It was all about this water stain that looked like Jesus.

After the movie I came home to get something to eat and then left to meet Esther st the Mariott Center. We met up to go to a gymnastics meet. I never seen gymnastics in person and I love watching it in the olympics, so I thought I should check it out. It was pretty cool.

Right after the meet we went over to the school for Humor U. It was great! I went for the first time last Feburary because one of the guys in my family home evening group is in it. We really enjoyed it last time, so we decided to go again. It was really funny. But there was one joke that really hurt me. One of the guys was talking about how he's been trying to find quite place, with not very many people around, and that he finally found one. The women's basketball games! Can you believe that! How rude!!!

1 comment: