Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sacrament Meeting

Today I participated in the weirdest sacrament meeting ever. First of all, the subject is marriage and dating, which has been a VERY popular topic recently. So if the subject wasn't awkward enough, the high councilor decided to get us started right away.


He made everyone stand up and situate themselves so that they were boy, girl, boy, girl.etc. Once everyone moved he told us to introduce ourselves and then tell two likes and one dislike. WEIRD, right?


Then he proceed to talk and make awkward comments. For example, "you could be sitting next to your eternal companion." He also gave us some date ideas like, going the devotional or a date to sacrament meeting.


He was killing me up there and I couldn't even sit next to Jessica to laugh and joke about everything. So today was definitely the weirdest sacrament meeting. Only at a BYU singles ward!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I had some weird ones in my day too. But that ones does take the cake. I can't believe he did that during Sacrament meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it kind of felt like speed dating eh?

    ReplyDelete