
For one of my classes we have two people bring treats every week since the class is two and a half hours long. This week was my turn, so luckily I had a box of brownie mix that my mom gave me. I decided I would make that. So last night I started making them and went to set the timer on my phone, but couldn't find it. When I went to ask Jessica to set her timer she was on the phone, so I decided I would just have to remember. Not to hard, right?
Actually it is. Jessica distracted me and I brunt my brownies. You would think that I would have learned this from my mother by now, but apparently not. I tried to perform surgery and cut out the middle hoping those would be okay to take. But they were a little too chewy. I was really upset because that meant I would have to go to the store to get something. So not only did I have to get up earlier to go to the store, but then I had to spend money to get the treats. It was a bummer!
By the way I took pictures of them for all of you, but I don't know where the chord to my camera is, but this is about what they looked like. Also just to let you know the brownies didn't go to a complete waste. I will be eating some extra chewy brownies for the next couple of days.
ha ha ha. so apparently i am not the only one who forgets things that they are cooking. too bad i wasn't there to help you out.
ReplyDeletehey missy..welcome to the blog world..i had no idea you had one until today! so i added you to my list! hope we get to see you soon!!
ReplyDeletebring me some brownies please
ReplyDeletefrom nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik nik