Monday, March 23, 2009

24


Monday nights are definitely one of the best nights of the week. Why you ask, because 24 is on. I love this show! It is so suspenseful and it leaves me dieing for the next episode every week. Jack Bauer is freaking awesome and once again I am dieing to know what happens next.


I also love this show because I have an awesome family who is also watches it. We often talk about what's going on and make predictions or talk about who we hate or love on the show. Every week Jordan and Michelle are kind enough to let me come over for dinner and 24. I love going over there to watch it.


Tonight was extra fun because Kenny, Marci, and Levi came over. We had pizza and root beer floats. Before I came out to Utah I would hear about the 24 parties that all my sibling would have together every week. But since last year 24 was cancelled and now Jason and Jaime are in Ogden and Marci and Kenny are in Spanish Fork we haven't had one. So thank you very much to Jordan and Michelle for tonight. Another awesome episode of 24, good company, and ice cream, what more could you ask for?

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing. Thanks SOOO much to Jordan and Michelle. I do love 24 parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the way I LOVE the new background and the name change!! it works so many ways, from the movie, your are the caboose of the family, and you got a caboose!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARCI!! I can't believe you threw that last one in! For the whole public to see!! Terrible! Adam thought it was pretty funny to!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys got me hooked on 24 too! But I'm working Monday nights, so I always miss it. Thank goodness I can watch it online. Two questions: (1)Why don't they use the "bad guys" phones to get more info: (2)When Jack DID use the phone, he got a location?? Is that realistic? I haven't seen last nights show yet. What a killer.

    ReplyDelete