Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy B-Day Jeffy!


So I really didn't want to post more than once a day, but I just remembered a very important post I was wanting to make that can only be done today.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jeffy! I know he probably doesn't look at my blog, but I figured my mom could tell him for me. Jeffrey has been an awesome brother. He is the closest to me in age, so he has probably lived with me the longest. He is such a great big brother and an amazing guy.


Anyway, I am trying to be quick to get this done before midnight. Happy Birthday Jeff. Hope it was great. Love ya!

3 comments:

  1. Jeffy is a pretty great guy! For that reason alone are you aloud to post twice in one day!:) Happy Birthday Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Marie I am happy you have pictures

    nik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you do this post just so you would not have to call him?

    ReplyDelete