Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Famous Encounter

So this weekend I got to travel with the team again. This time it us up to Salt Lake for the Utah game (long trip I know, but it was over night). Firday night we went out to eat dinner and as the bus was pulling up I noticed and crowd by the door. I was trying to figure out why and realized that Karl Malone was there! Unfortunately, he was in his car by the time got got out of the bus.

Later that night we talked to our head coach and told him that we see Karl (yes, we are on a fist name basis now). Judd said we should have dropped his name to Karl and he would have talked to us.

Anyway the next morning I went done to breakfast and guess who was there. That's right. Karl Malone was sitting there chatting it up with your coach. Later we got to go up to shake his hand. It was pretty awesome. I just wish we got a picture with him or something.

1 comment:

  1. That is WAY cool!! Too bad about the picture though! Nik loves the pictures! Especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete