Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Mexico


On Monday I left For New Mexico with the basketball team. I got to travel with the team to this game and I think I lucked out on a pretty good game to go to. It was the Pink game in support of breast cancer month. As you can see New Mexico is rich enough to actually get pink jerseys while all we got were pink shoe laces.


It kind of sucked because we ended up losing the game, but it was a great experience. The Pit, as they call their arena in New Mexico, actually gets fans to their games, so it was interesting to have it actually be loud enough to not hear each other.


It was a good trip. Free trip away from school, free food, and free pink Nike stuff from New Mexcio. Although I don't really know what to do with the pink stuff since I'm not a big fan of pink, but I'm sure I can find something fun to do with it.


Unfortunately, it is back to reality with school. It's going to be a tough week.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I can see in the picture that they do have a lot of fans. Yikes... I better make it out to your next home game. I hope there is not too much stuff that you have to make up in classes you missed. Good luck!! Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think their uniforms look ridiculous with all that pink and red. Glad the cougars didn't do that, for sure! It would be cool if people came to your games though. next time, I'll make an effort. :)

    ReplyDelete