I know I should be posting about Hawaii, but that will happen until I am done with finals. I just wanted to quickly post about what a bad person I am. In practice today I broke someone's nose, but not just anyone's nose. I broke the nose of the girl who is getting married next week! Yeah, like I said, I'm a horrible person.
Wow Marie, you weren't lying, you are a horrible person. But I still love you.
ReplyDeleteHAHA. That is pretty bad, but that chick needs to learn to keep her grill out of the way of your elbow. Classic!!
ReplyDeleteoh poor marie..i'm sorry..i'm sure you feel awful, but it was an accident. it is a little funny though..what are the odds you hit the girl who is getting married next week..lol.
ReplyDeleteMarie, I think you just made my day. You are not a bad person. That is the funniest thing ever! Love you!
ReplyDeleteMarie...i had to just laugh when i read this post! Joe says not to worry. it'll be a great story to tell your grandkids...some day. maybe she should have been more careful and gotten out of the way of your elbow! see you soon!
ReplyDelete